Transitional Kindergarten Overview
- Children who will turn five between September 2 and February 2 are now eligible for TK
- The goal is to expand eligibility to ALL 4 years olds in 2 years (by 2025-26)
- LEAs (Local Education Agencies) can leverage their ELO-P funds to provide all-day support to TK students as well as, serve TK students after school and during intersession periods.
- Think Together uses an age and developmentally appropriate curriculum for TK students
- TK is a component of a larger statewide initiative in support of UPK
Think Together offers the following early learning programs:
- State Preschool
- Parent Academies
- Raise a Reader
- Learning Link
- General Child Care and Development
- Early Literacy and Math Programs
Think Together preschools received 4 or 5 stars from QRIS, the highest ratings possible.
School Partner Inquiry Form
If you are a California local education agency (school districts, charter schools, etc.) inquiring to partner with Think Together or would like more information about our programs please fill out the inquiry form below: